Thursday 26 September 2013

Being Honest


"Weakness of Attitude becomes weakness of character"  Albert Einstein.


I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Recently I lost the equivalent of forty ranked games with one or two wins in between. My MMR which was over 2000 is now around the 1600 mark.  During this time I was so focused on climbing up the elo ladder that I started to become agitated and frustrated in normal games with my friends. I got mad, I shouted at people for them having fun. Aye, having fun in a game fancy that.

Oh right short and sweet. 

It wasn't  alright to take out my problems on others. I lost that MMR on my own, through my own games and my own playing. It was ignorant and stupid to think that I'm allowed to take it out on others. Im not going to be one of those LoL players who thinks it's acceptable to be a complete ass to people and then shrug it off as if it was nothing. To be a bigger and better person is to admit that  I done wrong. 

I can get my MMR back anytime but I can't get back the relationship I have with my friends if I treat them like they are nothing.   

 Sorry guys, 

Pad.




No comments:

Post a Comment