Tuesday 12 November 2013

Season 4: Dreams and aspirations


A year or so has passed on the Rift and it's time to reflect on what I would like to happen in Season four and the thing's I've learned along the way.




My main account I got to Platinum in about 500 games which I wasn't impressed by. I may be too hard on myself but I wanted to prove to myself that I had become a really good support. I know a lot of people who have over 1000 games played in ranked and are Platinum or Diamond. With those amount of games played it feels like their elo was grinded for rather than earned. I wouldn't be proud of myself to reach Diamond with over 1000 games played in ranked. 
I have disliked the new elo system and I really hope they make some changes to it. I remember going through gold in season 2 and I looked up to the people who were above me, I wanted to play like them and just be as good as them, when I saw someone of a higher elo I knew they were better than me. Now I don't assume they are better or deserve to be there anymore. Complete shambles is the word I would use to describe the elo system of Season 3 and a lot of professional players have stated the same.

Having said all this I think I will manage to get to Platinum in 150 games with my alternative account, which shows to me that I have improved this season. I know a lot of good players who have gotten to Diamond on less but I'm glad I have become a better player than the previous season.

So after the pre-season I'm looking forward on my journey to diamond ^_^.


I think we can all wish for less flame and raging in ranked but I doubt that will change anytime soon...



So what have I learned....hmm...I'm too tired to remember ;_;

Update! Ok I'm not as tired so I will list what I learned this year.

  1. To remember you're own goals and not focus on others. 
  2. How vital communication is: especially in my ranked team it is too easy to get mad and blame someone. League of Legends is a team game and in order to play it well you actually need to play and communicate like one. 
  3. Ignore people who are toxic:Weather it be players in game or players on you're friends list treating you like crap, you ain't got no time for that. You got Challenger to get to. 



Pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment